Freitag, 22. April 2016

Back to Pacific



After a few unusual days I`m back at the ocean.

I crossed the Snowy Mountains again, this time from west to east, on another route.

In 5 days, my plane leaves to Europe. I slowly dawdle along the coast to north.
Attempts to find an end for my three months in Oz.

Without the sea Australia is unimaginable. It is an integral part of my trip.
It was the beginning ... in Sydney and it accompanied me over many thousands of kilometers around the continent.
From Ocean to Ocean and back ... over the mountains and to the sea again.

The center of Oz I left out ...
Did I see Australia?
I do not know.

I think of the scenery, the people, the small and large cities, the eucalyptus trees on the roadside and the kangaroos, sitting on the shoulder, as if they wanted a lift ...

... And I think of the Ocean, which here in Tuross Head looks autumnal and is too cold for swimming.

A few pictures ...

.................................................................................................................................................................


Nach ein paar ungewöhnlichen Tagen bin ich wieder am Ocean gelandet.
Habe nochmals die Snowy Mountains überquert, diesmal von West nach Ost, auf einer anderen Route.

In 5 Tagen geht meine Flieger nach Europa. Ich trödele langsam die Küste hinauf. Versuche, für mich, einen Abschluss zu finden für meine drei Monate in Oz.

Ohne das Meer ist Australien unvorstellbar. Es ist integraler Bestandteil meiner Reise. Es stand am Anfang ... in Sydney und es begleitete mich über viele tausend Kilometer um den Kontinent.

Von Ocean zu Ocean und zurück ... über die Berge und wieder ans Meer.

Die Mitte von Oz habe ich ausgelassen ...
Habe ich Australien gesehen?
Ich weiss es nicht.

Ich denke an die Landschaften, die Menschen, die kleinen und grossen Städte, die Eukalyptusbäume am Strassenrand und die Kängurus, die am Rand sitzen, als wollten sie mitfahren.

... und ich denke an den Ocean, der hier in Tuross Head herbstlich wirkt und zu kalt ist zum Schwimmen.

Ein paar Photos ...

... over the Snowy Mountains again ...



... at the top ...

... and down to Cooma ... with a cap of fog ...

2. Breakfast ... "Where is the coffee?"
The two girls in the cafe have almost nothing to do. Yawning all the time, forgot my coffee and brought me instead Sandwich this cake. I asked if I should go on for a while behind the counter. But they are not awake enough for any kind of humor.
Die beiden Mädels in the Café hatten fast nichts zu tun. Gähnten die ganze Zeit, vergassen meinen Kaffee und brachten mir statt Sandwich diesen Kuchen. Ich fragte, ob ich eine  Weile hinter dem Tresen weitermachen solle. Sie waren aber noch nicht wach genug für irgendeinen Humor.

burned Eucalypus with green shoots

at the Pacific again

Break in the rain ... at the outskirts of Narooma

rainy day Narooma
folding bridge Narooma


Tuross Head ... found by chance ... cabin at the beach ... happy day ...

Impression I

Impression II ... later in the day


Impression III ... from my Lounge











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen