Samstag, 2. April 2016

Hervey Bay


I do'nt feel well, when something is not clear.

So I slept the last night really bad, was awake and stand up at 2:00am and was`nt able to fall asleep again before dàwn.
The questions about how to go to Fraser Island and how to handle my needs there, worries me.
I had no imagination to what I have to beware and would be nessesary to manage one or two days over there.

So I came down the stairs of my apartment at nine with swollen eyes and little bit of changing moods.
I met the owners in the garden and as they asked me, if I slept well, I told them the truth.
She laughed and he said, they have to clean two apartments, but by 11:00am I should come to the office, they will help me.

So I did my shopping and went to the hairdresser.

Its an Australien speciality, you can do your bookings for the area in some of hotels or campgrounds.

The office of Dave&Di is a paraphernalia.
Towers of books, DVD and brochures, toys and all kind of rubbish cover the table and floor.
Di asked me careful as a psychologist, how I am and smiles when I said "better, thanks."
She keeps on asking me, until I, or better we both knew, what I want to do and what is the limit price.

At last she booked me for round about US $500,- / Aus$ 750,- a flight to the Island, a Hotel Room at the beach and a jeep for two days.

A load of money, but I saved 3 years for this journey and this will be my second last adventure in Oz. Crap on the money!
My granny always said: "The last shirt has no pockets."

And Foftain always say:
"No one knows, what`s around the corner."

So my few photos of this evening are a litte .. may be .. lost in thought ...

Beach sun down
My favorite café
Some anglers and a photographer 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen